Frequently Asked Questions

You have questions. We have answers!

What are the Bank's business hours?

Our lobbies are open for transactions Monday-Friday 8 AM - 4:00 PM. Live phone support is available from 8 AM to 5 PM, and drive-ups are open from 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday (excluding Federal holidays). Electronic Banking Centers and exterior ATMs are available to KSB cardholders 24/7.

How can I report a lost/stolen card?

During business hours, call us at (207) 622-5801. Outside of business hours, call Bank-by-Phone at 1-888-303-7788.

How can I set or reset my debit card PIN?

Call 1-800-992-3808 for our automated hotline to set up your card's first PIN, or reset it as needed.

What is the Bank's routing (or ABA) number?

211274421. If you ever forget, it is the string of numbers preceding the account number on your check. For most Kennebec Savings Bank consumer checks, that will be located in the bottom-left of your check.

How do I reorder checks?

Click here to reorder checks. You will need to know the Bank's routing number (see above) and the account number of the checking account for which you would like to place the order. Please note: this link will only work if you have already previously ordered checks for this particular account within the past three years. You are also only able to order the same checks (same address and same personalization). If you need any help, need to change something about your checks, or this is your first check order in a while for a particular account, please contact us at (207) 622-5801.

How can I look up the status of my check order?

You may use the same check order link to view the shipping status of any outstanding check orders. You will still need the Bank's routing number and your checking account number.

How can I get a new copy of my statement(s)?

Enroll in Online Banking and enable eStatements for free copies of your statements going back 18 months. If you do not require transaction information in statement format or to be on Bank letterhead, a Teller or Customer Service Representative at any branch can also provide you with your account history. If the statements are required to be on Bank letterhead and you would like us to re-print, please call ahead at (207) 622-5801 and let us know: there will be a fee and we do require advance notice to arrange for printing.

I'm traveling. Should I notify the Bank?

If you have cards with us and intend to use them, yes! Fill out our travel notice form or call us to let us know when you'll be gone and where you'll be going. There may be certain rules or restrictions depending on where you are going. Check out our Travel page for more information.

I'm moving. How should I notify the Bank?

Fill out our address change form so we know where to send you your statements and any correspondence. Even if you're fully on eStatements, it keeps you and your accounts more secure when we have up-to-date address information on file for you.

I still have unanswered questions!

Call us at (207) 622-5801, or fill out our contact form, and we would be happy to get your question answered!