We invite you to find out why our customers are so passionate about Kennebec Savings Bank.
It’s all about our…
- Dedication to personal service.
- Commitment to community.
- Expert guidance and attention to detail through any process.
- User-friendly technology.
Kennebec Savings Bank is a $1.6 billion state-chartered community bank, part of a mutual organization, with a team of 195 employees.
With locations in Augusta, Farmingdale, Freeport, Waterville, and Winthrop, we’ve been serving area residents since 1870.
Be among those who are proud to bank in a great place.
Our Core Values
Excellence in Service, Teamwork, and Community.
- Service: delivering a superior experience that exceeds expectations.
- Teamwork: leveraging our expertise to achieve mutual success.
- Community: enhancing the communities we serve through unparalleled support.
Kennebec Savings Bank is committed to operating as a profitable, responsible and customer-focused community bank that:
- Serves as the primary bank of individuals, families, professionals and businesses in our markets with great service, products and technology;
- Positively contributes to the quality of life in our communities; and
- Offers a challenging and rewarding work environment to the KSB team of employees.