Stay on top of your accounts from the comfort of your home.
- Quickly access accounts and available balances across multiple devices using intuitive, streamlined design
- Enroll in Mobile Banking (with mobile check deposits and mobile e-statements) to help keep you on the go
- Transfer money between your accounts– immediately or scheduled in the future, one-time or recurring
- Place stop payments and reorder checks
- Communicate securely with our Customer Care Team using the simplified Message Center
- Bring together all of your accounts and manage your money with personal financial management and budget tools
- Feel confident that your money is secure with enhanced security and fraud monitoring
- Use comprehensive security and transaction alerts to keep you up to date on your finances
- Send and receive money easily with customer-to-customer transfers
- Access eStatements – the greener, faster, more secure method of retrieving statements
- Pay companies with Bill Pay – manage your bills from one central location; customize and automate to fit your needs
- Access your Credit Card portal – view your credit card balance, recent activity, and set up custom email alerts
To learn more (including how to enroll), click here!
Online Banking Conversion Updates
In 2022, Kennebec Savings Bank launched a new online banking experience. Our team is available to help you get started and make the most of your new digital banking experience. Simply call us at 207-622-5801 for assistance. Click here to learn more. Additional updates follow:
- Disclosures may need to be reviewed and approved when accessing new online banking services.
- Users of account aggregation services (like Mint®, Quicken®, and others) will need to take action to ensure a smooth transition. Please click here for further information and instructions. In addition, you may need to reset your account integration. There will also be a delay in availability of new data. From October 11 until October 19, new transactions will not be available from these third-party apps. After October 19, the transactions from October 11 through October 19 will successfully sync and data will be available from that point forward without interruption.
- Previously-Scheduled Transfers will not be self-serviceable through online banking. Please contact us via the Message Center or by calling 207-622-5801 for assistance if you need to make a change. All new scheduled transfers can be managed through the new platform.
- Account and Transaction alerts will need to be set up. If you already had them, they will stop working.
Operating System & Browser Requirements
Access your accounts via desktop, tablet, or mobile devices anytime, anywhere. For an optimal experience, make sure your devices are using the most up to date operating system available. Your browser (Safari®, Chrome™, Edge, Firefox) needs to be within the latest two versions. Please note that Internet Explorer 11 is not supported. To log in, click the LOGIN button at the top of this page!