Mobile Banking Help
How do I get started?
- On your device, go to the App Store (on iOS) or Google Play Store (on Android).
- Search for “Kennebec Savings.”
- Download the Kennebec Savings Bank app for your device (mobile or tablet).
- Once downloaded, log in using your username, password, and multifactor authentication. If you don't have credentials, see the below information on Registration.
- Congratulations! You’re now ready to bank 24/7, from wherever you’d like.
If you've already enrolled in Online Banking, you are ready for Mobile Banking. Your username and password will be the same and you do not need to enroll again.
If this is your first time trying Online Banking or Mobile Banking, after you've downloaded our app, please call (207) 622-5802 to register. If you are enrolling as an individual new to the United States, or as an individual under the age of 18, call us at (207) 622-5801.
What if I used the old KSB Mobile Banking App?
- iOS App Users: Depending on device settings, the app may update automatically for some users. If you do not want to wait for the app to update, or are unsure if you are on the latest version, navigate to the Apple App Store®, search for Kennebec Savings Bank, and select “Update”.
- Android App Users: On October 11, the Kennebec Savings Bank app that you have on your phone today will no longer work. Please uninstall that app on Tuesday and then navigate to the Google Play ™ store, search for Kennebec Savings Bank and download our new app.
What is Mobile Deposit?
I just made a mobile deposit. When will funds be made available?
Mobile deposits are reviewed and processed throughout each business day. Check out our Mobile Deposit page for more information.
What are Card Controls & Alerts? How do I get started?
Can I pay my bills or send money to people in Mobile Banking?
Yes! Once you've enrolled in Bill Pay, with Mobile Banking, you can:
- View and take action on bills from a To-Do list
- Make payments to payees or contacts
- Set up recurring payments to payees
- View recently paid and pending payments
- Scan and pay bills with Bill Capture
What is Bill Pay? How do I set it up?
What is Face ID? How do I set it up?
Face ID uses facial recognition technology built into smartphones to recognize the unique characteristics of your face, allowing you to unlock your device with a look, even quicker than you can with a touch. Once enabled, you can also use it to log in to Mobile Banking.
To enable Face ID, go to Settings, then select Face ID (on iOS). On Android, Face Recognition/Face Unlock is available on some devices. If enabled on the phone, you can enable within the Mobile App by navigating to Settings and updating Face Unlock.
What is Fingerprint Login/Touch ID? How do I set it up?
Fingerprint Login (also known as Touch ID on iPhone and iPad) uses fingerprint-scanning technology to recognize the unique characteristics of your fingerprint, allowing you to unlock your device quickly, easily, and securely. Once enabled, you can also use it to log in to Mobile Banking.
To enable Fingerprint Login, go to the More tab, select Touch ID Settings (on iOS) or Fingerprint Login Settings (on Android), and switch it on.
If you haven't set up Touch ID on your iPhone or iPad before, see this Apple support article for instructions. If you haven't set up fingerprint authentication on your Android before, try this support article for Samsung Galaxy devices, this support article for Google Pixel and Nexus devices, or check the support site for your particular device for other hardware providers.