No purchase necessary to enter or win this grant.
Click on Application Process for complete instructions and guidelines.
- Project must benefit Kennebec Savings Bank's service area;
- Application must demonstrate organizational support for the project, such as a letter of support from the executive director and board leadership;
- Application may cover use of funds for (but is not limited to):
- minor construction,
- the purchase of supplies or capacity building equipment,
- purchase of a specific service that supports the goal.
Applications will not be considered for the following:
- support of special events, fundraisers, annual or capital campaigns
- non-profit board training, consulting or fundraising
- funds to retire debt
- funds to hire permanent staff
This application is open to 501(c)(3) organizations only. Employees, officers, and directors of Kennebec Savings Bank and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, promotion or advertising agencies, and members of their immediate family are ineligible to participate.
How to Apply
Applications for the Catalyst Grant are available on the KSB website through the online portal. In order to be considered, all questions on the application must be completed by September 6, 2022.